Eimear Vize Designs
- Co. Kilkenny
- T: 0863330674
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eimear Vize is known for her unique and contemporary jewellery, incorporating a broad variety of gemstones, from precious to strikingly unusual. Working from her studio just outside the beautiful village of Inistioge in Co Kilkenny, she enjoys hand making each piece using a range of techniques, including traditional goldsmithing, lost wax casting, wire crochet, and weaving with silver and gold. Eimear is captivated by the beauty of balance in form and nature, symbolism and story, and aspires to incorporate these elements into her designs. She is always on the look-out for bizarre and exceptional gemstones to add to her collection of two decades. “My mission as a designer and maker of jewellery is to enhance a person’s unique individuality through a careful selection of materials, design choices and fabrication processes - this results in jewellery that will stand the test of time as statements of personality and aesthetic choice."
- Discipline Jewellery Making
- Price Range €51-€100, €101-€250, Over €250
- Products A full range of jewellery, including rings, pendants, bracelets, earrings, cufflinks, and brooches
- Materials Metals: Sterling, argentium and pure silver, and golds from 9k to 22k, gemstones: ranging from moldavite to diamond, fossils.
- Runs Courses Yes
- Made Local Yes